Sunday 15 September 2013

SHE IS LAUGHING AT US

Huray!!  Shout ‘huray’ for celebration to the end of week 1 of me here in London. On Friday I hopped off home to Central London and took my video camera with me so that I can have something to talk with. And someone noticed it and she told her friend. I couldn’t help but laughed for unknown reason.

Recently I laugh on street too loud. Maybe I’m just so energized by new drinking coffee time in new time-zone. Yesterday I listened to the conversation of a group of old ladies while waiting to cross road. They were discussing about the ‘wait’ light sign and whether they should cross or not. I turned away and laughed. Then one of them knew it. So they changed conversation to be about my laughing instead. After that I saw a little cute boy crying. He reminded of someone I know but in baby version and I couldn't stop laughing. So I guess it has been a happy week!

I’m so happy that finally I got my first vlog uploaded on Youtube. You might notice that I actually don’t laugh that much in the video, maybe? It is something new for me and I love doing this. I see it as a documentary of life that will be very great to watch again after long period. In the future I will say to myself “oooooo I had this moments in my life when I was young”. And it is great to keep in touch with friends and my family in hometown intimately.  I told my parents to watch this on big screen and set 3D mode so that they can probably jump into magical circle and pop up in London with me. And you can try it too by watching the video below.




Here are some photos from my trip on Friday…

Cider and Mexican food from Real Food Market
Yummy Polish Pie 
Singing Performance At Royal Festival Hall

Interesting Architecture
You are adorable and I want to smash your tummy!!
Bye for now, update with you again soon! =) End my post for tonight with my favourite worship song we sang in church today - Leaning on The Everlasting Arms in True Grit movie version (my fav Western genre film!!)



What a fellowship, what a joy divine,
Leaning on the everlasting arms;
What a blessedness, what a peace is mine,
Leaning on the everlasting arms.


    


No comments:

Post a Comment