Tuesday 24 September 2013

Hungry posting

It reminds me of my arrival


As you see from this blog title, I'm hungry right now and I decided to write my short blog post for little update instead of eating at this hour! I put not so consistence photo at the top too, but it's just there for purpose of representing something and you can probably interpret it into different meanings as you'd like. 

That's fine, I am flexible haha :)

My class finished at around 8pm tonight. From now to December I have classes from 10am to 8pm. So yup, happy happy! And I got my weekend vlog uploaded on Saturday.





In next vlog for coming weekend, you will see Sunday worship by Hillsong London! Woohoo! :) And other little things I've done in town and will do for the week. 

At Hillsong London
Thank God for amazing Sunday! He set this day for us to rest and praise Him :) 

And I have to go to bed now because I'm sleepy and hungry too! Probably gonna have some biscuits first hehe. Huge lists of readings are waiting for me for the next morning.



Bye now, and enjoy listening to my another fav worship song from Hillsong :)
yay! !!






No comments:

Post a Comment