Thursday 14 November 2013

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

My life is an on-going narrative. Daddy God draws my life and all I can do is look at His amazing works throughout the days.

Thanks God once again for leading me to study in London. I know it is a big challenge for me, but I look beyond myself. God is so good. I see evidence at His wonderful creations.

Praise the Lord for He bless me too! I got first class for my first essay!

So every time I feel tired I will think of this amazing blessing and believe for more to receive!!




Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.


I see the moon as sign of His creativity :) and love <3 for me


The weather is getting colder here. I am happy that I bought new shoes and jackets! Haha! 
I am thinking of decorating my room this Christmas :-) yeah! I will! 


meow meow hohoho

I kind of miss cats at my hometown a little bit. I grew up with them. I used to play with them, hug them, diaper on them, and even teach them to be smarter!

Just my writing this blog post, I am being inspired!
Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so. That is the heart of Christmas and I'll tell you more about this later.

Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment