Tuesday 5 June 2012

:)


Smiling face :D that's colorful meal I cooked. It's been 3rd week here in liverpool already! Wow! OMG. Yes! Tomorrow will be the first day of lecture and I'm quiet excited hoho =3 The first subject is Hollywood & Genre. Our class starts early in the morning. And we have to walk from our hostel to Uni.. gotta leave my lovely at around 8am 8*). Ah haaa hoho huhu haha. It'll be like this from mon to wednes. And so I guess, that's included in my exercising timetable. Well, I don't think I'll have time to jog anyway =P We've got huge mountain of assignments! And yup, yess..yesss.. my legs have been so aching .. from my rail trip!
Woof woof! =P



1st stop in Glasgow, Scottland ( 31st May 2012). My first impression is this fish & chips <3 :3 Right after had first taste, I was ummm ummmm nom nom. When ate half I was like... aeeeee super duper full! hahaha!



Eaten best with cappuccino! I love coffee here in UK. =-) I was quiet surprised that hmm coffee in different places are actually not the same. And so, it is interesting. Maybe, I can write good articles about coffee taste in my travelling journeys, who know? I could be famous from wrting those articles? hahaha. Hopefully and believe that God has a great plan for my life =-) yay!





So this is how my face looks nowadays O_O Oh it's the consequence from wisdom tooth who left me.


3rd day of journey (in Salisbury -  2nd June 2012). It's stonehenge! the mysterious stones. And the photographer in this pic is a friend of mine lol. I put a photo of her without permission so eiei .. I am an ethical journalist! haha! So, her face is kept in mystery like the story of stonehenge.


 
Here are the bottles of local liqueur in Salisbury =-) wooohoooooooo



Chocolate liquer! awesomeeee @w@ 

My hometown's foods here in UK. 5pounds! man. Super expensive O_O 




Last destination in London! =)


Happy breakfast @ the hostel in London :) 



London bird :) 

    Now, my adventure in rail trip has ended. But the adventure of life in UK has just started! Especially, studying journey ah ha and that's the main purpose of being here =-). Since I stayed here, I faced some anxiety with new living environment. Although it'll just be for 3 months, but the turning point from having holiday with family in Singapore, and leaving then to study in Liverpool was dramatic. But, when I started to open my blog, inspiration, hopes and dreams just refreshed me, and all in all; God leads me always. He knows me even before I realized I was born. Therefore, I can enjoy my life and always rest in His love. I know studying in degree is hard for me, but I'm glad that I can come to God honestly and just let His strength overflows my weaknesses.




My life is long! Long and endure forever with Heavenly Father. Enjoy the simple things I have in me, for God will multiply them for greater things far beyond I could imagine. And He is with me always! 

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you. :)
(Psalm 139: 7-12)

  


No comments:

Post a Comment