Sunday 15 April 2012

I'm counting :)

Counting down, there'll be another 5 more weeks before the last day to attend self-studying section in TMC Academy, Singapore =)! I'm really looking forward to go UK =) The environment, places, cultures, people are going to be so different from here. However, I will miss Singapore a lot too =) as it's my first place of my oversea studying experience.

 I didn't go out to shoot photographs for my weekend. But, I shot some at my fav. place for jogging on Friday  (13-4-12)  evening =-)





This time, I used my cannon compact cam to shoot :) 

 Although it was in Singapore, I felt like I was in UK haha. I imagined a lot =-). Sometimes, I imagine that my life is like a movie, and I'm a main charactor of the show. When I walk alone, there'll be music in my heart; and that's theme song of my life! haha!






This is my life's theme song! : D
     I am counting on God  :) I continue counting on God's blessings for me. There's much more in His blessings' bag in heaven. The bag's exploded and the blessings are flowing down on me everyday. 

 Btw, I bought a rail pass ticket to travel around UK. Hopefully, we can go the first week before school starts =-) 





Flowers on the field are made by Your BIG and lovely hands :)








 

 The batteries in my cam suddenly died after took this photograph. Ooooo.


So this is the look of face (when take photograph by phone)



 I love this photo :)
























And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We'll live to know You here on the earth




This is my study time-table (in Liverpool) :) 
 
There'll more subjects to learn and more assignments to do there. So, I planned to finish every assignment that I can do before going UK. Hulay! 

That's the end for the post of the week :) (Hohohoho, I know it's very short :))
 
 Enjoy your week! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment